Palmer is a film starring Justin Timberlake which is streaming on Apple TV+ and that’s why many people who don’t have Apple TV are wondering how to watch Palmer without Apple TV.
In this article we will show you how to watch Palmer without Apple TV, so let’s take a look at it.
How to watch Palmer without Apple TV?
In 2019 apple TV has launched a new version called Apple TV+ which completely focuses on high definition viewing and used an alternative to watch all channels in one app. You don’t really require an Apple TV to use it, which is probably a fine thing for some viewer’s.
Here’s a small guide on How to watch Palmer without Apple TV.
- Apple TV app can be used on any smart TVs or devices.
- Apple TV+ subscribers can also stream Apple’s original content.
- Now subscribe to different premium channel services through Apple TV in the same way Amazon channel services and Roku channel does.
- You can also preview the first episode so that you can be able to make a decision whether you want to subscribe that particular channel or not.
- Select library to view the content you previously
- Or go for the search button to look for movies or TV shows or Apple TV originals you want to watch.
- Scroll from beginning to end for the accessible titles.
- Select the thing that you would like to watch.
- You can buy or rent movies you want to watch just like you have always done it for iTunes store.
How to use Apple TV on other Smart TVs?
It is easy to set up the Apple TV app as it is now compatible with various smart TVs like Samsung, Sony, VIZIO, LG and other streaming boxes. You can watch movies or TV shows or Apple’s original content by subscribing to Apple TV+.
Depending on your Smart TV model, Apple TV application would be previously downloaded in it. However, if you can’t find the Apple TV app in the app launcher bar follow the steps given below:
- Go to your device’s application store.
- Search for Apple TV app.
- Download it.
- Select the Apple TV app and open it.
- Go to settings, and then select account.
- Select sign in by using your Apple ID.
- Subscribe to Apple TV channels.
- Buy or rent movies or purchase TV shows on Apple TV+.
You should require only one Apple ID to use all Apple TV app services. Once you open the app on your device you can explore all movies, TV shows and Apple TV channels.
When you buy an Apple TV 4K you will get Apple TV+ subscription free for one year or you can watch Apple TV+ on your web browser at tv.apple.com.
In this article we have shown How to watch Palmer without Apple TV. Apple TV is basically a little box which you can plug into your TV that can access the internet. So, you don’t actually need an Apple TV to watch TV shows or movies which are available in the Apple TV+ subscription.