A complete new world of entertainment is offered on Samsung TVs. Here’s a small guide for you to know How to get Apple TV on Samsung TV?
With the apple TV application you can access your already available library of TV shows and movies or discover new programs to watch by buying or renting it.
How to get Apple TV on Samsung TV?
It’s really so simple to set up the Apple TV application on your Samsung TV. Once you open the app on your TV you can explore Apple TV+; Apple TV channels, TV shows and movies.
So now, let’s learn How to get Apple TV on Samsung TV.
- First of all check that your device is compatible with the Apple TV.
- On your Samsung TV, go to Samsung TV app store.
- Search for Apple TV and download the application, just that easy.
- Go to settings and then select account.
- Choose sign in with you Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID you need to create one;
- Either by using your phones camera to scan the QR code on the TV screen
- Or by using TV remote to manually sign in.
- Or you can create one on the Apple ID webpage.
- You can now subscribe to channels or buy or rent movies and TV shows.
- Now you can access through some cool programming.
If you have issues try re-installing the app or connecting to the internet on your smart TV.
What is Apple TV?
Apple TV is a digital media platform which is developed and sold by Apple Inc. Apple TV+ is an ad-free digital streaming television device where you can get access to all exclusive Apple Original TV shows and movies on your device.
How do I watch movies and TV shows from Apple TV on a Samsung TV?
- You can subscribe to various premium channels services through Apple TV just like Amazon channel services and Roku channel does.
- You can preview the debut episode so that you can decide whether you want to subscribe that channel or not.
- Select library to view content you already own or select search button to search for movies or TV shows you want to watch.
- Scroll from beginning to end for the accessible titles, choose one thing that you would like to watch.
- And now you can buy or rent movies you want to watch just like you have always done it for iTunes store.
For more information about how to get Apple TV on Samsung TV, you can see the ‘Apple TV app user guide.
Why can’t I get Apple TV on my Samsung TV?
First you need to check whether your device is compatible or not. And check if your internet connection is good. If you are still having trouble, contact Apple support.
Can you use Apple TV on Samsung TV?
You can connect an Apple TV box to anything with an HDMI input which probably includes every TV. Current Samsung TV customers have already built-in Apple TV+.
Do I need Apple TV on my Samsung TV?
The apple TV application will now incorporated to Samsung TV platform. Users will be able to buy and rent TV shows and movies.
Why can’t I find Apple TV App?
Try updating your device or may be your device is not compatible with Apple TV application or check your internet for better connection.
How do I download Apple TV app on Samsung TV?
Press the smart hub button on your remote, navigate it to search apps and after searching Apple TV application on your smart TV, click on it download it.