This article will show you quick and easy steps on How to download Parler on iPhone and Android and it is perfectly legal. Apple and Google have banned Parler from their App Store but that doesn’t mean you can’t use Parler on your iPhone and Android devices.
Parler is an app which is almost similar to twitter. Parler is one of those apps that consevartives use because they have been censored in other platforms like Facebook and twitter as they are censoring some people and not allowing them to create certain content or have free speech.
How to download Parler on iPhone and Android
After the U.S. Capitol riots on January 6, this social media app was removed from Apple App Store and Google Play Store. However, today, Parler announced that it is back on website but not sure about its comeback in Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
How to download Parler on iPhone
Follow these steps on how to download Parler on iPhone and use it.
- Open Safari browser.
- Go to the website parler.com.
- Open the website and enter your credentials to log-in.
- Click on the share button that you’ll be able to see in the bottom of the screen.
- Press that and scroll down.
- Click on Add to Home Screen.
You’ll be able to see the Parler app in your home screen. One of the benefits is that you don’t have storage space being taken up by an installed app.
Now, when you click the Parler app, you’ll be directed to website. It operates just like you have the app installed in your device. So, you don’t really need to have Parler app installed to use it.
If apple figures out that people are using Parler like this. There is a probability that they may take away the ability of add to home screen option or they may end up blocking the safari website.
How to download Parler on Android
In Google app store you can see that free speech social media app Parler has been banned, which made everyone think how to download Parler on Android.
Follow these steps to download Parler on your device;
- Go to Google search and then search download Parler download apk.
- Then look for apkpure.com website and open it
- Now, download the Parler apk file.
- After downloading, you have to change the settings because it’s not a Google approved app.
- Go to Settings and click on Security.
- Check the allow installation from unknown sources box as it is off by default.
- Go to play store and install XAPK installer.
- Go to XAPK installer app and open it.
- Now click on Parler and Install that application.
- Open Parler and create a new account using your email and password.
Note: Parler apk file format is XAPK, that’s why we have installed XAPK installer separately from Play Store.
Conclusion: Steps mentioned above on how to download Parler on iPhone and Android is the quickest and easiest way to do. Now, you can have this free speech platform so that you can speak your minds.
Is parler back online?
The biggest news is that Parler is back online. The company says that its new site is built with sustainable and independent technology. However, it is not certainly sure about its comeback in Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Is Parler up?
The twitter alternative social media app Parler is back again online after a month. The company announced that the site is now accessible for already existing users and will start accepting new users from next week.
Is Parler back?
Yes. Users can now sign-in to Parler on the website but their old content and posts will be removed.