5 Riddle Games like Green Glass Door & Similar Mind Games 
We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Are you done playing mobile and computer games and want to spend some quality time with your surrounding people? Leaving the TV, YouTube, music, and other digital and technology things aside?
If that is the case then have you heard about games like Green Glass Door? Green Grass Door is a riddle game that does not require a mobile phone, tablet, or even a pencil or paper to play. All you have to do is gather a bunch of participants and that is it.
However, if you have already played this game or are not interested in playing this game for any reason, and looking for more games like Green Glass Door, then have a look below where we have presented a perfect list of the best games like Green glass door.
As already said, all the games mentioned below do not require any equipment and all you need is a pair of two or more people to do the better work. So, to know about the riddle games like Green Glass Door, start reading now!
Black Magic is a guessing game for the audience. The main goal of the game is – the audience is required to figure out how the two people in the front are communicating telepathically.
Name of the game is about the fake psychic powers of black magic. It is also a hint for the audience which will help them guess how the game works. It is one of the best games like the green grass because one has to use his or her brain to win.
How to play?
- Form a group of people and ask one of them to follow you to another room. The rest of the people in the group will act as the audience.
- In the room, you will be pointing at different objects and the person is supposed to see if that is the object she or he is thinking about. When you point at the black object, they will say no but the next objective you point at will have to receive a yes from them.
- Go back to the room where the audience is.
- Pick any member from the audience and ask him or her to pick any object present in the room.
- Call the member of the group you left behind in another room.
- Point to the different objects in this room and ask each time – Am I thinking of ____?
- Point to a black object and the one who went back with you must answer now.
- Then point towards the object you are thinking of. Your assistant must answer yes.
- Ask the audience to guess how you did the trick.
The Right Party
The Right Party game is a party game that is mainly played by girls. In this, one participant has to take charge of the host role and others have to make a circle. Host will also be included in the game.
The gameplay of this game mainly involves talking about the right party outfit. And the main goal of the game is to see who describes the accurate right party clothes.
The key to the right answer is, as a participant sitting in the circle, you have to describe the outfit of the person sitting to your right bit by bit.
For instance, you can start by pointing out the major apparel he or she is wearing, then in the next round, you can talk about the colors of the outfit and then accessories, etc.
How to play?
- All the members playing the game must form a circle and sit down.
- There must be a leader of the party, a host.
- The host must start by saying – “I am hosting a party. It’s not just any party, it’s the RIGHT party. And everyone wants to come to the RIGHT party. But to come to the RIGHT party, you have to wear the RIGHT clothes.”
- The leader then will start to describe the piece of clothing for the right party clothes.
- Everyone in the circle will then take turns in describing an outfit for the right party.
The Umbrella Game
The Umbrella Game is a guessing game played between 2 or more players. One among the group has to become the host who will do the approving or disapproving role.
Every player in the group has to name something they would like to bring to the party. The catch is that while the host will go on improving and disapproving the items based on certain points, the players in the group will try to figure out how the things are being accepted and how they are not.
Though it requires thinking and group discussions, the difficulty level is easy and all age groups are invited. And the length of the game can be 10 to 15 minutes. This game is similar to the last game – The Right Party.
How to play?
- The game will start with the force among the group calling other friends to the party.
- The host will then explain to the guests that they are required to bring different items to a party, one each.
- Once everyone has decided what they will bring to the party, the host of the game will ask different players one by one what they are going to bring to the party.
- The host will then go on and approve and disapprove players according to what they will say they will bring to the party.
- Based on this action of the host, the group of players will try to guess why certain things are approved and why certain are not.
Johnny Whoop, also popularly known as Johny Johny is a children’s hand game that includes more than 3 players. The game can be played by all age groups. For kids, it is useful for improving their coordination skills.
It is one of the best games like the Green Glass Door because it requires more people in participants than just one or two. The game can be completed within a few minutes or can take hours if there are more than 10 to 15 participants.
The speed of each player also decides the time span of each game. And the key to the game is that the player must know how to memorize the actions of the players before him or her.
How to play?
- In the group, all the participants are required to hold out one of their hands and touch every single finger with the index finger from the other hand.
- With the help of the other hand’s index finger, slide between the index finger and thumb.
- They will repeat the sequence in reverse.
- Every person who touches their finger and thumb is required to say Johnny.
- The person sliding the finger back from the thumb is required to say Whoop. Whoosh or Whoops.
- In the end, there must be a proper sequence of “Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Whoop, Johnny, Whoop, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.”
- The people present in the surrounding area are then required to follow this sequence accurately without missing or mistaking the smallest point.
Heads Up, Seven Up
Heads Up, Seven Up, also known by a good bunch of names like ‘thumbs up, seven up’ or ‘heads down thumbs up’ is a game where every participant with their hands raised is required to guess who tab on their heads.
It is commonly and traditionally played by kids in elementary schools. However, the game can involve all types of age groups from toddlers to elders.
How to play?
- Make a group of seven people and have them stand in a line.
- The second group will bow down or head down on a desk.
- The group with heads down will have to stretch their hands out on the desk with thumbs up.
- The second group has to close their eyes and speaking is not allowed.
- From the first group, people will come and tap on your head and the second group has to guess who tapped on their head.
About Green Glass Door
The Green Glass Door game is a riddle game. The main objective of the game is to find out what can go through the Green Glass Door and what cannot pass through it. The key to the game is that whatever sentence you add, the name mentioned in the sentence must have vowels, consonants, or double letters.
The Green Glass Door game does sound like a good riddle game to play when you are fed up with using tech equipment. The game can be played with two or more participants meaning you do not need a bunch of people but two would be enough.
If you want to slide your cell phones, laptops, and tablets aside and have a good time with your surrounding people then all the games like Green Glass Door mentioned above will develop or improve a new skill in the player whether he or she is a kid or an elder.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can get through the Green Glass Door?
Any word in the sentence that is spelled with a double letter or contains vowels or consonants can go through the Green Glass Door. Words that do not contain double letters, vowels, or consonants cannot pass through the door.
What type of game is Green Glass Door?
The Green Glass Door is a talking and thinking game that can be played between two or more players. The player has to figure out why certain words can go through the Green Glass Door and why other words cannot. However, the game can only be played when one of the players knows the secret as in why a word is going through the glass door and others aren’t.
6 Games like Red Door Yellow Door To Experience Horror  5 Best Games like Black Magic to Play Right Now