Many Microsoft users are facing Resolving Host issue in their Microsoft Edge. So, we found out the 7 different easiest ways to fix it. Follow the next step by step solution to fix it.
Ways to Fix: Resolving Host Issue in Microsoft Edge
By Changing DNS Settings
You can resolve this issue by changing the DNS settings on your router to use OpenDNS instead of the Service provider’s DNS.
Here are the steps to change DNS settings:
- First, You need to log into the your router settings.
- Go the browser and type, IP address of the your router.
- Enter your router’s username and password and go to the next step.
- Go to the Setup and select wizard
- Navigate to the Advanced and select DNS, Enter it in fields:
- 220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168
- Click on apply and check your settings.
- Now, check for your problem in Microsoft Edge if it is fixed or not.
Hopefully it will fix issues in Microsoft Edge, if the issue still does not get resolved, then you have to follow the our next instructions. It will also speed up the your other devices which connected to your router.
By Disabling SmartScreen for Microsoft Edge
Another way to fix Resolving Host issue in Microsoft Edge is by disabling SmartScreen for Microsft Edge. Follow our next instructions to do it:
- Open the Windows Security panel.
- Navigate to the App & browser control.
- Disable SmartScreen for Microsoft Edge.
Now, check for the resolving host problem in Microsoft, if it fixed or not.
Using Network Settings
It is the simplest way to solve Resolving Host issue in Microsoft Edge
- Go to the Network Settings.
- Uncheck TCP/IPv6 (either wireless or Ethernet) in the adapter settings.
Now, check for the issue if the problem is fixed on the edge or not, if still you are getting this error then you need to follow the our next instructions.
Setting for Malwarebytes
If you are running Malwarebytes, then here is the setting for resolving the issue.
- Open Malwarebytes Click on the Settings
- In the General settings, under Windows Explorer Settings
- Add Malwarebytes option to windows explorer
- Toggle the slider to off, then restart your computer.
- Now, check for the issue in your Microsoft Edge, if the issue gets fixed or not.
If the issue still does not get resolved, then you have to follow the our next instructions.
Try turning off Delivery Optimization
You can try to resolve the issue by disabling Delivery Optimization in your PC. Some users are facing this issue while theirs Delivery Optimization is turned on and when they turned on Delivery Optimization issue will get started. Here are the steps to turn off delivery optimization:
- Open Settings
- Go to the Update and Security and open it
- In Windows Update, open Advanced Options on the right side of Window
- On Updates from more than one place, Press on the Choose how updates are delivered and then go to the slider to Off position, for disabling Windows Update Delivery Optimization or WUDO.
- Select the slider to OFF.
Now, check for the issue if it’s fixed or not, if still Resolving Host Problem in Microsoft Edge is occurring then follow the our next instructions.
Reinstall Microsoft Edge
After applying all the above solutions and still Resolving Host Problem in Microsoft Edge is not fixed, then you can try by the uninstalling the edge and after that reinstall it. It has worked for many edge users.
Just uninstall it by going to the Programs and Features on your PC, then reinstall the updated version of Microsoft Edge. Now, check for the issue whether is fixed or not.
Additional Way to Fix
- Press the Windows key + S
- Select Internet options –> Select Advanced
- Scroll to the Security section
- Find “warn about certificate mismatch option”, uncheck it, click apply and ok.
Now, Check for the issue if it is fixed or not.
This trick will also work for resolving host virus & resolving host wifi for host Chrome in Mac, Ubuntu and fix many slow down issues.
You can get more answers Here. Try all the ways for fix “Resolving Host” Problem in Microsoft Edge. You can comment your issue in comment section below, we will surely help you!
Navigate Here for getting solutions related to gaming errors.