Many Samsung Smart TV users are encountering issues with their Netflix App. Their Netflix is not working on Samsung Smart TV. Hence, we come up with the quick solution to fix these issues.
We can use many Apps in the Samsung Smart TV such as Netflix, Hulu, AmazoSynonyms for faces Amazon Prime, Disney Plus etc. However, Samsung Smart TV users facing often many issues and bugs in their device.
How to Fix: Netflix is not working on Samsung Smart TV
The Netflix issue has become a headache for many Samsung Smart TV users. You need to perform these troubleshooting steps to fix the Netflix not working issue on Samsung Smart TV.
Netflix App Compatibility issue
If you are using a Samsung TV which is manufactured before 2011, there is a huge chance Netflix app will not be compatible with your device.
Hence, you need to find out the some other device to watch the Netflix.
Restart your Samsung Smart TV
Restarting your Samsung Smart TV is the basic troubleshooting method to fix any issues in device. Follow the below instructions to properly restart the Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn OFF your Samsung Smart TV.
- Unplug the device.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Re-plug the Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn your TV ON.
Now, try to open the Netflix App again and check for the issues is still happening or not.
Sometimes, there may issues with your Netflix App such as unusual cache or corrupt data. Thus, you should reinstall the Netflix app in your Samsung Smart TV.
Here is the step by step guide to reinstall the Netflix App in your Samsung Smart TV.
- Press Home Button on Samsung Remote Control.
- Select Apps.
- Now, you can see the list of apps in your screen.
- Press the Settings icon on the left bottom of the screen.
- Now, you can see the Netflix icon.
- Click on it and it will open Dropdown Menu.
- Click on Reinstall Netflix open.
Check your Internet Connection
Often, our poor internet connection creates many problems in our TV and Apps. Therefore, we need to check the our internet connection, it is working perfectly or not.
Follow the below instructions to check the internet connection in your Samsung Smart TV.
- First, you need to check your internet connection speed. You can check by connecting your Wifi to the other devices.
- Connect your TV to the Mobile Hotspot to check the its working perfectly or not.
Internet connection related issues also can be fixed by the changing the DNS servers. Follow the next instructions to change the DNS servers in your Samsung Smart TV.
- Press the Menu or Button on the Remote.
- Go to the Network Settings.
- Network -> Network Status -> IP Settings -> DNS Settings -> Enter Manually
- Now enter the following DNS nameservers here: 220.127.116.11
Now, restart your device and open the Netflix. Find out, if it is fixed or not.
If your issue is regarding the internet connection, try to fix your internet connection as soon as and enjoy Netflix.
Sign Out from Netflix
The another way to fix this issue is signing out from the Netflix. Follow the next step by step instructions to sign out from the Netflix.
- Press the following button in sequence: Up -> Up -> Down -> Down -> Left -> Right -> Left -> Right -> Up -> Up -> Up -> Up.
- Now, you will receive the Sign Out, Deactivate and Start Over options.
- Click on Sign out and after it Sign in back.
If your problem is still not fixed, follow our next method.
Reset Smart Hub
You can also try to fix the issue by resetting your Smart Hub. This method is not recommended because after performing this method your all apps will be removed and you need to download and install all the apps again.
Follow the below steps to reset the Smart Hub in your Samsung Smart TV:
- Press the Home button on your remote.
- You can see the Smart Hub, select Settings.
- Scroll down and navigate to the Support.
- Select Self Diagnosis.
- Now, click on the Reset Smart Hub. It will ask to enter the PIN. Enter 0000 (By default PIN of your TV).
After resetting, restart your device and download and install Netflix again. So, these are the all the methods to fix Netflix is not working on Samsung Smart TV. Hopefully, your issue is getting fixed by the following any of the above methods.
If you are getting other problem related to the Samsung Smart TV, tell us in the comment section below. We will try to bring the solution of it as soon as.
Samsung TV Error Codes:
- Samsung TV Error Code 189
- Explained: Samsung TV Error Code 107
- Samsung TV Error Code 116 [How to Fix]
Other Netflix issues:
- Netflix Error Code TVQ-000 [How to Fix]
- Netflix Error Code S7706 [How to Fix]
- Netflix Error Code tvq-st-148 [Explained]