Many Amazon Prime users are encountering Error Code 9345 while trying to watch any show. Basically, Amazon Prime Error Code 9345 is related to the payment issue with your account.
Therefore, we bring the some quick methods and step by step guide to fix the Amazon Error 9345 issue.
How to Fix: Amazon Prime Error Code 9345
Amazon Prime users are experiencing many errors while trying to watch videos, error code 9345 is one of the common error.
These are the some troubleshooting steps to fix the error 9345 in your Amazon Prime.
Check Payment Method
The main reason behind the Error code 9345 is payment method issue. Therefore, you need to check and fix the issues by following below step by step guide:
- Visit here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/settings/ to check the status of your payment method.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Go to the payment method.
- Check your payment details here.
- Check your Credit card is expired or not.
- If your Credit card is expired, you can change the payment method or enter the new credit card details.
If your credit card is not expired, there may many others possible reasons behind the error code 9345. So, you should follow the next instructions.
Check your Internet Connection
Sometimes, your poor internet connection creates some issues and bugs in Amazon prime. Bad internet connection also may responsible for the error 9345 in your Amazon Prime.
Here are the some steps to check & fix your internet connection:
- You can connect with your Mobile hotspot to make sure your internet connection is working perfectly or not.
- If you are facing the issues related to your router, you should simply reboot or re-plug the router.
- After restarting the router, open the Amazon Prime app or website and check whether it’s working perfectly or not.
If your issue is still not resolved, follow the next instructions to fix it.
Check for the Update
Sometimes, outdated version of the Amazon Prime app is responsible for the various issues. Therefore, you need to update and use the latest version of the Amazon Prime. Here are the steps to update Amazon Prime in your mobile:
- Go to the Playstore.
- Search Amazon Prime.
- Open & Click on the Update.
- It will automatically update and install.
After complete update, Open the Amazon Prime app and try to play the any show. Hopefully, it will resolve your problem.
Reinstall Amazon Prime App
Your app’s corrupt data or unusual cache also may responsible for the Amazon Prime Error Code 9345. Hence, you should reinstall your app to fix the error.
Here are the steps to reinstall Amazon Prime in your mobile.
- Go to the Settings.
- Find & Open Apps & Features.
- Find & Open Amazon Prime app.
- Click on uninstall.
- Go to the Playstore.
- Search Amazon Prime and Install it.
Now, open the app and try to play the any video and check error is getting fixed or not.
Contact Amazon Prime
After applying the all the above methods, if your issue is still happening, then you can contact the amazon officials to resolve the error.
You can contact the Amazon Support by visiting here:
What is Amazon Prime Error Code 9345? Causes of it.
Amazon Prime Error Code 9345 occurs due to the invalid or expired credit card information. However, there may many other reasons behind this issue.
How to Fix Amazon Error Code 9345?
You can easily fix this issue by following the above mentioned method in this article.
Amazon Error Code 9345 is one of the common error which is faced by many users recently. In this article, we shared the all the causes and steps to fix the error in your device.
Amazon Prime Error Code 9345 represents an error related to the expired payment details. In this article, we explained all the ways to fix the issue in your device.