Is the Blind app the only app in your mind to share your reviews about the place you work? Is the app good? Is it safe? Is it free?
To receive all the answers to the questions dancing in your mind, we suggest you read our Blind app review mentioned in the article below.
What is Blind App?
Blind is an application for anonymous professional networking from the United States with a South Korean startup. It has recently gained attention from workers. The app is like a community for the workspace.
The main motive for creating the app was to make a space where professional obstacles and hierarchy is broken down. All that remains is peace for all the workers working peacefully.
The app can be installed for free of charge on smartphones and tablets under both Android and iOS companies for any time use in a day. It is mostly used for personal affairs and is totally text-based.
The website is used by over 5 million users from across the world. It is a safe and stable place where you anonymously share stuff about your work. You get to be confident and comfortable while sharing the data.
The main highlight of this workplace community is that you can share your honest reviews about the company, salary and other elements with other workers.
You are also allowed to share interview experiences without anyone knowing who you are. Similarly, the person or group of people listening to you from the other side will not tell you their identity.
Although the website does not restrict you from going around disclosing your identity, the application is all about sharing reviews and honest opinion anonymously. That is why it is best to keep silent about your identity and be honest about your workplace.
How does it work?
You will have to create your account on the app and have to share your interest in topics and fill in other details. After this, the app will group you with others based on the company, topics and other expandable points.
In case you are scared you will end up meeting a non-professional among others, just to let you know the app verifies the users registering on their app.
The users are verified with the help of their work email and if they are untraceable, they will encounter issues in using the app further.
- The website is 100% free to use on apple and android devices.
- It is stable and a reliable website.
- On the website, you will see people posting about the different topics and you will be able to see how many people have viewed the post and when it was posted.
- Scrawling down on the landing page, you will also see the post ranking from the most viewed into descending order.
Pros and Cons
- There is a part of the post which says where every user is from. If you do not wish to add your real location, you are allowed to type anything else.
- Before clicking on the post only by looking at the heading, you will be told from where the user is. For example, if the user who has posted is from the tech industry, the tag will be available at the very top of the post.
- You must be aware of the scammers. The app only verifies the users and their profession. However, the app is not responsible for checking if the user has posted something true or false.
Pricing and Plans
There are 3 plans available when you want to step ahead of your free version of the app. The plans list is as follows,
- 20 B for $3.99.
- 60 B for $9.99.
- 130 B at $19.99.
Is Blind App Legit?
All the mentioned information in this Blind app review is true and gathered together from trusted and official sources. This automatically proves that Blind App is a legitimate app.
The app is safe to download on your device and is not associated with any harmful viruses and fraudsters.
We hope the above mentioned blind app review has given you answers to all your questions. The app is taking the majority of the responsibility as the head.
As a user of the app, you will have to keep certain rules and awareness points into mind before and while using it.
Frequently asked Questions
Is Blind app safe?
Yes, Blind app is a safe place to share your honest reviews of different aspects of your workplaces.