Airmeet vs Zoom – Wondering which platform is safe and provides a larger participation and amazing features? This Covid-19 pandemic has forced everyone to work and socialize through online video or audio-conferencing platforms such as Zoom, Airmeet and more. Nevertheless, COVID or no COVID, online conferences, meetings, sessions are going to stay forever.
Zoom is an excellent platform for internal video conferences or chats within your organization or within known groups. However, if you are looking for a platform which will support your virtual event and networking needs, then Airmeet is best. Check out the article below for further detailed Zoom and Airmeet comparison.
Airmeet vs Zoom: What are they?
At a time when people are searching for good and safer technology, Airmeet vs Zoom comparison is pretty obvious. Look the below guide for more information.
Airmeet is an all-in-one events platform for hosting virtual or audio and video conferences, expos, meet-ups, fairs that your participants may like. This software provides you the control of brand and modify your session stage, reception, social lounge, booths and much more. Over 2000+ brands including Walmart, Accenture, Volvo, HackerRank, University of Toronto host several events every month on Airmeet across the world.
With Airmeet, you can be able to host tens of thousands of concurrent users and have up to 16 speakers live on the stage. It is end-to-end encrypted and has GDPR agreement with cloud storage, so that you can trust on your communications being safe and secure. Guest confirmation and chat moderation guarantee spam-free discussions. Also, Airmeet confirms that no one is prying on your data or requesting authorization to have control.
Zoom is one of the most popular cloud -based video and audio-conferencing platform out there. It allows you to virtually connect with your colleagues, friends, family, teachers when in-person meetings are not likely to be happened. You can join any conference without signing in. However, if you want you can log in by using a Zoom account, SSO, Google account, or Facebook account.
It is a significant tool for colleges, schools, universities, organizations, small, medium and large sized businesses who wish to keep in touch with each other and continue their daily work without any disturbances. You can also be able to record your meetings so that you can share with the participants who have missed the conference.
Airmeet vs Zoom: Comparison
|Supported Platforms||Web, iOS||Web, iOS, Android, Windows phone app|
|Subscription based||Business and Enterprises||Pro, Business, Enterprises|
|Security||Encryption of sensitive data, HTTPS for all web-based pages or apps, reports and alerts for security breaches||End-to-end encrypted, SSL encryption, AES 256 bits encryption.|
|Customers||Small, medium, large sized businesses and enterprises||Freelancers, Small, medium and large sized businesses and enterprises|
Airmeet vs Zoom: Key Features
Airmeet Key Features:
- It is easy to use or configure and is great visually.
- Its interface is very intuitive.
- It offers all the basics of real, live event or meetings but in a virtual set-up.
- Created for events of all sizes including team conferences and webinars to big scale meetings and multi-sessions conferences.
- Live sessions can be recorded.
- You can enormously upload the attendees of your event and therefore limit access.
- Its Social Lounge feature allows attendees to network for a more amazing experience.
- Its Raise Hand feature allows you to directly go to the stage and talk to everyone on video.
- It can also auto-scale as your attendee count raises.
- Participants don’t require registering for each session discretely.
Zoom Key Features:
- The user interface of the app is pretty easy and user-friendly.
- It can host unlimited one-on-one meetings even with the basic plan.
- Its screen sharing featuring allow you to share your screen with other participants.
- Mobile application is available for iOS and Android, while Desktop app is available for macOS and Windows.
- You can instantly join a meeting by clicking on the link provided by the host.
- Its Background blur feature allows you to customize your background environment.
- You can create polls during a conference.
- There is a Zoom Firefox add-on and Zoom Chrome extension that allow you to schedule a Zoom meeting through Google Calendar.
- You can even broadcast your conference to Facebook Live or YouTube live.
Airmeet vs Zoom: Plans and Pricing
FREE: Up to 100 registrations per event, Polls, Email support, 1 organizer, Single-track events, Social lounge, Speed networking, Zapier integrations, etc.
BUSINESS: It costs $99 per month, up to 100 registrations per event, Prices vary depending upon registrations, 10 co-hosts, HD recordings, Event branding and event analytics, Real time speech to text transcription.
ENTERPRISE: Up to 100k registration per event, Customized reception, 1 organizer + 10 co-hosts, Unlimited exhibition booths and unlimited networking tables, Multi-track events or parallel sessions, Private and public events.
BASIC: Completely Free, Up to 100 participants, 40-minutes limited meetings, Unlimited number of meetings, Desktop and application web conferencing, HD video, Screen share, SSL encryption, AES 256 bits encryption.
PRO: Costs $14.99 per month, includes all basic features, more than 100 participants, 24 hours meeting duration limit, Admin feature controls, Custom personal Meeting ID, 1GB of MP4 or MPA cloud recording, optional additional Add-on plans.
BUSINESS: Costs $19.99 per month, mostly used by small and medium sized business, minimum 10 hosts, more than 300 participants, admin dashboard, dedicated phone support, company branding, vanity URL, Custom emails, Cloud recordings, Speech tot text transcriptions, optional Add-ons.
ENTERPRISE: Costa $19.99 per month, includes all features of basic and Business plan, minimum 100 hosts, up to 500 participants, Enterprise Plus can host meetings for up to 1500 participants, unlimited cloud storage.
I hope Airmeet vs Zoom comparison have given you a better look at what to assume when you are searching for the correct platform for your association and community and helped you pick up the best option that is suitable for you.